Wednesday, March 7, 2018

March Update!

I hope you're ready for an update.

One of my regrets of last year is that I didn't release enough material despite how much I actually wrote. A had a handful of short stories release and one book, all of which I received positive reaction from. I am not disappointed in anything put out, merely that it wasn't enough.

But this year will be different. I'm planning to get out the gate sooner than I did in 2017.

For a preview, I'm working on several different projects (some of which are not mine to announce) and am aiming to have several released before the end of the year. 2018 is going to be a bigger year for me and this blog. I can't reveal much yet, but I can promise it'll be worth the wait.

For now, however, I do have something to announce.

On March 27th I will be releasing my next work, Knives in the Night, a short story. It will be available for a dollar on amazon. But, that is on amazon. It will be available for free if you sign up for my mailing list. And it will be made available earlier, as well.

I told you I'm starting this year out stronger.

Here is the cover art by the great Kukuruyo:


Want to know what it's about? Read on!

This story takes place in my Hero Magic universe which is the same as previous stories of mine. This is a world of heroes and villains, but also one of hidden darker forces that lie under the surface. Knives in the Night is the story of a vigilante dealing with just such a problem. If you enjoyed Someone Is Aiming for You and Lucky Spider's Last Stand then this is for you.

Knives in the Night stars Walker, a man with the power to appear invisible. He hunts the night for someone important to him that disappeared a long time ago. He stalks the night evading the authorities and those who would do him harm. But this night is different. In the middle of his mission he stumbles across a situation where sinister forces are at play. The sudden appearance of villains, inexplicable magic, and a mysterious woman, all arrive at the same time to disturb his task. Now he has a new problem.

Will he be able to survive the night, or is he doomed to dwell in the dark? In a world of superpowers, there are still things that go bump in the night.

You can pick up Knives in the Night for a dollar when it comes out at the end of the month. Or you can sign up for the mailing list (that pop-up exists for a reason!) and get it a bit earlier, and for free. Either way, I hope you decide to give it a read.

This series is definitely going in interesting directions.



And until it releases you can always read my last book.


No comments:

Post a Comment