Friday, November 4, 2016

Another Update!

I'm still in the middle of organizing, though I hope to be done by the end of November, so I'm not really involved in NaNoWriMo this year. I am writing something on the side, but it's going on the back-burner as soon as I hear back from a certain third party. You know who you are. Needless to say I'm not officially involved this year. Good luck to those of you who are.

Currently I'm past the halfway point of Souldancer by Brian Niemeier and just finished Wolf in Shadow by David Gemmell. I hope to review both soon enough, but long story short they are both well worth your time.

I was also quick enough (a rarity in itself) to cut off a cold before it sprung up which took a lot of my spare time this week. Hopefully I should have a longer post next week.

Oh, and for those about to vote:


I salute you!

No comments:

Post a Comment