Friday, November 28, 2014

NaNoWriMo Closing In

I'm tipping on 45,000 words at this point. Nearing the end. I'm not exactly sure if I'll make 50,000 or reach the end first, but, either way, I should be done by this weekend. I would have been done by now, if so many things didn't fall into my lap this month, but what's done is done. The end is near, either way.

This isn't the first time I've written something of this length, but I felt like giving the challenge a shot this year. Every now and then it's nice to try something new.

Speaking of new, I used this opportunity to try something different than my usual thing as I've said before. So far it's turning out to be better than I was expecting. Even for a first draft it's looking like a style I'm going to keep pursuing. But let us wait and see exactly how it plays out.

Oh, I also think my novella is on sale on Kindle today.

Otherwise, I'll see you in the next update!

No comments:

Post a Comment